cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost report discrepancies

Former Member
0 Kudos

When runniing report Costs >> Plan Based >> Hierarchical >> Plan/Actual/Variance for a WBS element, I get a different actual cost total than when I run a similar report by Cost Element. The parameters and DB profile appear to be the same.

Can someone offer some suggestions for troubleshooting this?

Thank you,

bak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel you have to run the transaction CJVC & correct the inconsistencies of the assignment of cost element to value categories to eliminate the error in the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I was encouraged to see your response because I thought this may very well have something to do with the problem. However, when I checked for value category assignments, currently, there are no cost elements assigned to value category at all. In the reports, we are getting some values so if it were based on the value category assignments, I wouldn't expect to see anything in the report.

Frankly, this is a system that I rarely support so I don't know much of the config settings. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you,

bak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After doing Constistency Check for value category, run CJEN which will reconstruct project info data base.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan