cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Controls Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created new sales document and did the copy controls, it is getting copied properly but whn i am trying to save it, it is showing some error "No controls exists for document type ZRRC(which was created by me) for GTS call (i dont know from where it came from.

Pl help me if you have answer for this

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you had a chance to review the contents of this document ...

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/256b06ea-0201-0010-548a-f64ef19263c3]

Master guide to GTS, might help?

Thanks,

Jay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As Srinath indicated, it would appear that you are using a custom sales document type via the Z*** you indicate. I would assume that you copied a standard SAP sales document type when you created ZRRC. If that is the case, can you please advise what sales document type you copied? I might be able to then troubleshoot and help you out once I know this.

If you did not copy a standard SAP sales doc type when you created ZRRC, then I would agree with Srinath that you may have missed something along the way.

Let me know on the above when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copied from CR order type but there no problem with the order type, the error is comming because i have not maintained the same order type in GTS server that is teh problem, now i am asking does any body know how to disable the function that is looking for GTS server

Thanks

Mahesh

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What sales doc type did you copy in order to create your custom Z*** sales document type? Let me know.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is checking for the same order type to be created in GTS server too, can any one tell me how to disable it

Thanks

Mahesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

I think you have created your own sales doc type with ZRCC . . but there are many tables assigned internally to to a standard sales doc. type. (OR). like ,TVCP,TVCPL,TVAK etc , many tables are there. and for these each tables plenty of feilds are assigned internally . which you are missing . that is why you are getting error

The error what you are getting is related to ABAP . as you are missing tables

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath