cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Issues in IS-Retail system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idoc Gurus,

We are working in IS-Retail environment.

As a part of process we are posting sales from POS system in R/3 system.

Which than create a billing document in SD.While doing this process,there are performance issues.

Issue is that this sales posting takes considerable time which hampers system performance.

Our Idoc sizes are considerably big.We are planning to break this Idoc to 1000 segments.

Kindly suggest what is a solution apart from breaking Idocs.

Warm Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251078
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you are creating billing document, then the billing document object RV_BELEG table should be buffered. This is the number range object for SD documents. You can activate buffering in SNRO transaction, this will reduce the time for creating the billing documents. Also Please have a look into the SAP Note 213546 is a collective note for POS inbound.

Hope this helps

Regards

Dileep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dilip

Your suggestion was valuable. It solved my problem only by about 2-3%. When I process an individual IDOC its processing is considerably increased but when I process set of IDOCs in Parallel using almost the same number of processors as the number of IDOCs I don't get the desired result. I have also blocked the accounting posting in the billing document type to process the IDOC faster. I have IDOCs with variable segments ranging from 200 to 41000.

I have awarded points for your valuable suggestion.