Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKP5 - Price Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a PO for Item-A.

Cost price is 100/EA.

Vendor is sending me the goods and later he is sending me an invoice for 150/EA. Say I'm accepting the invoice.

Is there any possiblity for the system to consider the cost price of 150 for sales price calculation.

Or is there any round about way ?

Regards,

Shakthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the case you cannot go for invoice verification, you can go to change mode of PO(ME22N) and change the price, then go for invoice verification. Hope this may solve your problem.

Regards

GK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can you solve this problem: to run VKP5 with the last po price?

Thanks !!

Ruby Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Update the new price in the respective Article > Purchase view and save system calcualte new sales price.

If you many articles use LSWM and upload the new price.

confirm please its working or not

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Problem is not invoice verification.

After clearing the invoice for a higher amout, how to bring this price change into sales price calculation (VKP5).

Or say, i change the cost price in the PO. ( I have not updated the condition record in MEK1. Is there any way so that the system should consider the price in the PO for VKP5.

Regards,

Shakthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakthi,

How did you solved this problem, change in invoice price of purchase order price to vkp5?

We also have the same issue but we have taken a difference in price report and invoice price will automatically uploaded into condition records.

If you have any better possible idea Please inform us.

Thanks & Regards,

Murugan