cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem in Web-templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Can you please help me out with my WAD printing issue, please?

I have some reports designed in SAP BI using WAD. Some of the reports have data tables, where as others have data tables as well as graphs in them.

When I right click the reports with graphs and data tables, and choose option "Print Version" from the context menu, (to generate a PDF) I get a standard pop-up (where I can do my print settings), but after I click OK, I donot get the pdf generated out of the report.

The funny thing is that the printing (pdfs) works OK when there are just data tables in the report. I have checked the properties of Web-items/web-templates but havnt found anything wrong with the setting.

There is no setting as such for printing/generating pdfs that I could find for web-templates.

Have you had such a problem before? Can you help please?

Thanks

M.

PS: There are some other reports which my colleagues have developed for another sub project and the printing works absolutely fine !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_kumar2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since PDF print is working for tables,it looks you have ADS installed correctly.

I would ask you to refer to note 1069368 and check the supported and unsupported PDF prints.If this does not resolve the issue then as per note 1052659,check the default trace file.This should give a vital information on what exactly the issue is.

Rgds

Manoj Kumar

COE-NW BI