cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Purchasing group in BBPSOCO01

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM 4.0 SRM Server 5.0 in extended classic mode.

When a purchaser adds an item to their work area from the worklist in BBPSOCO01 and then clicks the requirement link to view/edit the cart contents, I'm wondering if their is a way to allow editing to the purchasing group. Right now the field is display only. The business would like the capability to reassign items to different purchasing groups. My thought was to have them change the purchasing group field, is there another way to accomplish this requirement?

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by going to the Org Unit responsible for the Pur.Grp and in the responsibilities tab under Org Resp add the user's position or globally to the required Org.Unit.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

IA-

Thank you for your response. I know how to assign responsibility, what I'm looking for is a way to assign a different purchasing group once the cart arrives in the buyers worklist. For example the cart arrives in the worklist with purchasing group A. After reviewing the item it is determined that Purchasing group A is not the correct purchasing group and the item should be reassigned to purchasing group B.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor