cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fwdAgent and Exworks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created an outbound delivery and processed the delivery until the shipment. So I create the shipment and all is good until I want to print the CMR. It will give me the following error: no output has been selected for printing. So the first thing I did is to enter this information manually (print information) and reprint it but then I get the following message: Leg 0001 not relevant for printing, carrier not same as output partner.

I guess Im getting this error because I didnt fill in any forwarding agent (which is logical because its delivered ExWorks). So what is the best thing I could do?

I can use our own plant information to continue, but then the forwarding agent will be us and this can be dangerous if we look at the laws....(im not sure tho)

Second thing I thought about is to create a dummy vendor, which is called "unknown forwarding agent" with no address.

And the last thing I thought about is to create a vendor if I create a customer....and need to create vendors for all customers which are already in our system. This would be lots of work tho.

I hope someone can give me a good advice on what to do...I actualy hope to see new advices also.

Anyway, thanks a lot!!!!!

Regards,

EK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved this problem by adding a vendor with empty addresses and other information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

bump