cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define upper/lower limits for shipment cost condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people, help please!

How can I define upper/lower limit for shipment cost conditions?.

The transaction TK11 has the functionality for upper/lower limits, but I can't find how to define it in customizing.

I follow the path Logistic Execution>Transportation>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Types, but is not like the transaction for pricing elements in condition types for sales.

How can I do it?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I think that this works only for the shipment document header.

I need that the user can't load values, in transaction TK11, that exceeds the limits defined for the condition type.

Edited by: Cristian Andres Diaz Diaz on Apr 15, 2008 4:33 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give me some more details. I work with this on everyday basis, but I can't understand what you asking for? Are you talking about date ranges for line valid-from and valid-to? Give me some more details and I am sure i would be able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is on the class condition import limits.

I can’t customize upper and lower prices for the shipment cost class condition and i cant find how define it or what else can I do.

The customizing transaction for shipment cost lass condition is not like sales price class condition, please look this:

For the shipment cost class condition follow the path SPRO>Logistic Execution>Transportation>Shipment Cost>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Types.

For the sales price class condition follow the path SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Function>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Types, and take a look in Define upper/lower limits for conditions.

So then, when I go to functional transaction VK11 for the sales price condition y can’t assign an import out of the limits defined. I need the same for shipment cost condition, transaction TK11, but I can’t find where define the limits, as result, user can load any import without limits.

I hope the explanation is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, shipment costing doesn't work that way. What is your main goal? Are you trying to prevent users to load incorrect rates into scales? Can you please describe your objective. The rates that load into TK12 shouldn't change more then ones per year or in some cases almost never. So you shouldn't have to load them all the time. You can control validity dates which in fact will make one rating structure expired and the other one is valid. What kind of data your users are loading into TK12?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the delay....

Users load only shipment cost (import), but right now they can load any cost and we must avoid this situation.

We must define a import range, this way we controlled that user only can load imports in a limited range.

For sales price (vk11) this functionality exist in customizing, but for shimpent cost, customizing changes...