cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Doubt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have executed jdbc to idoc scenarion where my idoc went thru successfully to R/3. The only thing I dd was maintain a Logical system name for the JDBC sender service.

Now when I observe the Control record in R/3 I found receiver details like port and partner number which is nothing but what I provided in Sender channel as I had disabled the EDIDC control segment during mapping.

Partner number for the Sender is the logical system what I expected But I am getting sender port also I have not provided this parameter anywhere My doubt is from where this particular field is getting populated i.e Sender Port in Inbound Idoc?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender Port is "SAP" + "xi system id".

For example, if my xi system id is XI7, sender port would be SAPXI7.

It is automatically populated by XI.

Regds

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pushkar,

Nice I searched and found the same thing this particular field is automaticallyy populated and has nothing to do with any input Its format is SAP + SID as u have mentioned .

Points Awarded to all.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In File to Idoc scenario even though you selected apply control record values from payload and you are not getting those correct values which you have provided in the mapping.

Also check the checkboxes Take sender from payload and Take receiver from payload along with the Apply control record values from payload checkbox

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>I have not provided this parameter anywhere My doubt is from where this particular field is getting populated i.e Sender Port in Inbound Idoc?

Since you have dis-abled the EDI_DC40 node,the control vales will not be pulled from payload but from partner profile.

you are getting the value for SNDPOR from partner profile.

Control values are mandatory for post IDOC correctly in SAP R/3 system.you either need to hard-code them in message mapping(enable EDI_DC40 and do mapping for it) or disable it and let the values of partner profile fill it up.

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Apr 14, 2008 8:32 AM