cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Reset Keep Setting for Export to Excel Spreadsheets format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need help here to uncheck the (Always use the selected format) setting. To change to another format.

Belinda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SarahButz
Explorer

How was this resolved? Any solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Alternatively you can right click on data area (on any cell in the report) of the ALV list and select the option 'Spreasheet' to get the pop-up 'select spreadsheet'.

Hope this helps.

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to set the default system behavior to be the same for all users... we want XXL format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this program SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN to set default for all your users. You need to run it in SA38 or SE38.

Rdgs,

Belinda Lee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SarahButz
Explorer
0 Kudos

See this thread for solution. It worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gimmo,

Can I ask you did you patch this lvl 21 package SAPKA64021? All your above suggestions didn't work! Could it be due to this patch?

Rdgs,

Belinda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am actually on SAPKA64020.

I think it might be better for you to log an OSS message in this case for their thorough investigation & suggestion.

Cheers,

Gim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TCODE SU3, look in the PARAMETERS tab, look for the ID G_RW_DOCUMENT_TYPE and DELETE the 'X' entry.

Cheers,

Gimmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gimmo,

I previously did not have that parameter, I had tried adding G_RW_DOCUMENT_TYPE remove the X and log off and login again! Still did not reset the export format! I also tired to remove all my existing parameters but still no use!

Former Member

HI Belinda,

I assumed we are running on different versions. The system I had tried on is ECC5.

Anyhow, can you try typing &RESET_EXCEL at the command field (tcode area) while in the ALV or LIST report, and logoff and on again for it to work.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Gim

former_member676574
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Gim, i was the same problem, but following step-by-step worked well. thank you very much!