cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In down payment request have assigned condition type(AZWR) to pricing procedure. In sales order i gave pr00 as 100 rupees. I have given AZWR as 10% of pr00. So down payment amount is coming 10 rupees. But it is adding up in the net value.

How this amount will add up in the net value?

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashish

Maintiain AZWR condition type after net value step and before VPRS condition type .so system will pick the value from the net value and not from the base price (PR00)

Another option is you can maintain AZWR condition type before Net value step only but in AZWR condition type step maintain FROM column , where FROM step will be net value step.

so system calculates AZWR on the net value and on the PR00 price

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

Go to V/06, select the condition type AZWR and maintain "x" for the field Plus/minus.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r recieving advance from customer directly thru FI route ,system would generate accounting doc (parking doc ) as a reference which goes to particular G/l account.

Use that doc number as reference and map it to downpayment condition record thru SD route in vk11,so that when ever u create a sales order system generates downpayment document with ref to this cond record.

If customer cancels order ,condition record for advance recived still exists which can be used to next transaction as advance.

but crucial part is once u have done PGI and billing for the advance recieved ,u will have to mark this condition record as deletion or expired.sothat system will not use this or duplicate into other transactions.

regards,

Siddarth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont want to add the down payment value with basic price. The net value will not include down payment value. How It is possible?