cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have to write a program in R3 that calls an RFC and then sends the result to PI and finally PI writes an XML file.

My problem is, I don't want to call the RFC from XI, I want to call from it's own R3 system and then send the result to PI. Is this possible?

Edited by: Marshal Oliveras on Apr 14, 2008 1:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the same

How to Trigger BAPI From R3 ToXI

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls use these two blogs in addition to Seshagiri's reply

[/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step|/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step]

[/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009|/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to both of you. You already have answered my question, I will reward you but before to close the thread I want to ask you about the problem that I have now.

In SM59 I've created my destination type T and I set the program ID with AAA value. Then in XI I've created the communication channel with the same values, and the same program ID and activated the changes.

But when I push "TEST CONNECTION" in SM59 there is an error:

program AAA not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

I don't know how to solve that, because I followed all the instructions step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

In XI, I had change the application server name for application server IP. My XI don't know how to translate a domain name to IP....