cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the condition records for excise in VK11.

Now when I am creating billing doc VF01, the excise condtion records are being picked up by 'update new pricing'.

Client wants that it shall be picked automatically.

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shruthi

1st of all check the in item data - > conditons ->pricing analysis what is the problem .

Whne you maintain any condition record , system will pick that amount from delivery and then to billing .For that ensure that you are maintaining proper pricing types in your copy controls

check in copy controls VTLA & VTFL the pricing type is assigned G or not

if it is not there make sure in pricing type - G is maintained , system will pick prices automatically.

Let me know the status also

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you have maintained the condition records, it will be copied from order to delivery to billing.

If this is not happening when you are doing billing, that means you have not maintained the relevant copy control between delivery and billing.

Just check whether you have maintained the relevant copy control for conditions from delivery to billing.

This can be checked by spro-sd-basic functions-pricing-copy control for conditions.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In V/06, just check whether you have selected option D - Changes which can be made.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are maintaining Excise condition record at VK11 system as to propose automatically.

Please see that whether in pricing procedure Excise conditions types are marked for manul entries. If it is so please remove tick from them.

Even problem pesits please describe the isuue in detail.

Regards,

Guru.S