cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Repository LIst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on EP MDM scenario. I am working on MDM5.5 SP06 Patch 1.

While creating a system, in the 4th step we have to mention the repository name from a list of repositories, but here I am getting an empty list. There is no repository available to choose from. I ahve mounted the MDM server nad the repository is loaded through console. What can be the reason for it??

Also i wanted to mention that the Business Package files, MDM Application, MDM Technology and Java API is of MDM5.5 SP06 Patch2. Will it make any difference, should it be of the same patch level as the MDM server??

Please reply urgently...useful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks in advance,

Becky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Yes it is mandatory to use the Portal content (SCAs) of the same version as that of MDM Server.Because there are some modifications in the Portal content related to iViews and Workflows so the versions should be compatible.

Reward if found useful

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

I am also facing the same problem. If u have found the solution can you just tell me also.

Thanks in Advance,

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Yes, my problem got solved. It was because of version mismatch.

The BP files should match exactly with the MDM server version, otherwise it won't work properly. We are currently using MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 2.

Regards,

Becky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Kindly make sure all your repositories under the MDM server are Mounted and RUNNING ; though repository mounted but not running will not show in EP.

hope this helps.

thanks

Alexander

p.s: Kindly reward the points, if found problem solved.