cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLS Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I used BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST IN BLS transaction to fetch the sales oder Number.it shows no erros , but not able to get values of the sales order in the specified path in the xml format.

But when i used BAPI_BANK_GETLIST it is working fine.

Thanks

Latha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

First you have to test the BAPI using SE37 tcode on ERP. If it is working fine there then use in xMII.

Also some BAPI need adition input in xMII . That is happen due to fact that on ABAP stack it takes default value while on xMII you have to pass them manually.

thanx & Regards

Vinod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Latha,

Have you passed the value customer number as 0000001000 because it should contain 10 characters, and sales organization as 1000 and transaction group as 0. We must pass these three input values. Then you can get the result.

Regards,

Jagan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the sales document values .

now i have to pass this sales document number to get the salesorder status.so how can i pass this sales document number to get the output.

I need to pass the output of the salesorder getlist as the input to the salesorder getstatus. . I did this in Visual composer. How can we do the same in Xmii.

Do i need to create 2 seperate BLS one for Sales order getlist and one for the salesorder getstatus.

Latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegan

What input data has to be given For Bapi_prodord_getlist in Xmii BLS.

Thanks in Advance

Latha

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also find it in BAPI Explorer (transaction code BAPI). I usually start with the BAPI Explorer and do my testing there before doing any work with it in xMII even if I am already familiar with the BAPI.

One other item that you need to be aware of (and this may be the problem you are encountering). While inside the ERP system, SAP does not require you to put the leading zeroes in front of internal numbers. However, many of the BAPIs do not automatically set them for you. Some do. Most, in my experience, do not. So if you are looking up something for a Material Number, you have to pre-pend the leading zeroes so that the Material Number is 18 digits in length. Batch numbers need to be 12, process or production orders, 10 and so on. NOTE: this applies if you are using standard SAP numbering conventions instead of a custom method (which may include alphabetical characters).

Another helpful method is to look at the equivalent internal transaction. If you can find the records of a successful internal transaction, then you can often figure out what is missing from your external BAPI call.

Hope this helps,

Mike