cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Inserting Data in MaxDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a table "TMP_CUSTOMER" in the Dictionary using the following blog:

/people/karthikeyan.rammohan/blog/2007/12/06/jdbc-connectivity-with-webdynpro-and-max-db

I am able to connect to the datasource "SAPSR3DB", but my insert query is not working, it is giving error TMP_CUSTOMER is not available.

When I deploy the table in J2EE server, it is giving me error:

Result

=> deployment not executed : file:/C:/DOCUME1/AMITAR1.WIP/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp26225TestGPIF.sda

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduFileException: The information about the development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing

(D:\usr\sap\WAD\DVEBMGS00\SDM\program\temp\temp26225TestGPIF.sda)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The Exception that you have mentioned, occurs, when the archive being deployed has been modified / updated with some other tool than NetWeaver Studio, or the standard tools available by SAP.

I have aced this when I changed a file or so in the SDA, and archived it using other tools like ZIP or RAR and renamed it to SDA.

In such cases the SAP-Manifest does not get created, or is corrupted.

Try to build your content using Standard SAP tools for archiving deployables.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alka,

Thanks for the reply. I think there is some problem in my NWDS. When I create SDA file, it doesnt contain the Manifest.mf and other two files. But when, I do this on any other system, SDA file is created and deployed successfully.

Thanks once again,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you deployed the dictionary object?

Select the dictionary project from the dictionary explorer view.

Right click on the project and build and deploy.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

I have build and deployed the Dictionary. But during the deployment I am getting Warning that Deployment finished with errors.

Below is the trace:

Result

=> deployment not executed : file:/C:/DOCUME1/AMITAR1.WIP/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp26225TestGPIF.sda

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduFileException: The information about the development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing (D:\usr\sap\WAD\DVEBMGS00\SDM\program\temp\temp26225TestGPIF.sda)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Please help. Its Urgent.

With Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit on Apr 16, 2008 5:50 AM