cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have BED,CESS & ECESS Values in Export Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Since the conditions maintained of BED,CESS and ECESS are statistical in case of export pricing procedure. Do we have the values displayed of BED,CESS & ECESS when we create export invoice.

If yes, please let me know what can be the reason that it is not appearing in case of J1IIN

If it should not appear at all in case of export than how will it update the ARE document.My ARE and Bond values are not getting updated as it is showing zero values in case of export invoice

Please help I am struck up badly

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manu Seth

Yes you need to maintain those values as "Statistical" in your pricing procedure for export scenario. If these values are not appearing in J1IIN, first check in billing (VF02) itself whether those values are flowing.

If in billing it is not flowing, check in the following: -

a) In sale order, check whether plant is flowing

b) In j1id, check whether you maintained material and chapter id combination with numeric value 1

thanks

G. Lakshmipath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

I have checked for the setting suggested by you

the value is flowing at the time of creation of excise invoice but as soon as I save it after selecting required bond it disappears.

Is it a normal practice with export.

If yes than what can be the reason for values not flowing in ARE-1

another doubt if you can clear do i need to do some setting for the export customer also in J1ID

Please revert will be grateful

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manu Seth

Yes it is a mandatory you need to maintain the customer code in j1id (Customer Excise Details) be the customer is domestic or exports and also "1" should be maintained under the tab "Exc.Ind.Cust" for that customer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati

customer indicator for excise has been checked.

Could you please let me know my following querries as per the information available with you:

1) Do we have excise values flowing (Statistical One) flowing in in case of export under Bond

If not how the system updates the Bond as the bond I am selecting at the time of creation of excise invoice is not getting updating.

2) Probably due to this reason the excise values are not appearing in the ARE-1 form printing

I will appreciate,if you can response

Rajeev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev

You have confirmed that indicator for customer is maintained but how about material and chapter id combination in j1id ?? Anyway please check in the following IMG Path:-

Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

There select your sales area, shipping point, plant, excise group and series group and maintain "B" under the tab "Export". Now please retry and let me know the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati

Thanks for your support so far.

I have already ensured maintaining the material and chapter ID combination in J1ID and also the "Maintain Default Excise Group and Series Group" but the results are still same

Do you forsee anyother issue in it

Your help will be highly appreciated

Regards