0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a table which has link to action for one column

Say business unit.

Link to Action Column:

Business unit

A(link to Action to next page)

B(link to Action to next page)

If I click on this link (say A or B) once , it is opening a second page.

If I click the same link more than once it is giving the following error.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.RepositoryRuntimeException: Repository Object com.zurich.fscd.Exportex/ComponentInterface:ExportexInterface/InterfaceViews:OpenItemsWinInterfaceView/InboundPlugs:Default associated via relation RepositoryObjectRelation(com.zurich.openitemsapp.OpenItemsApp, StartupPlug) does not exist.

what does it mean? Where am I doing wrong?

Hope I am clear with my problem.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Subashini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

As per ur requirements the new explorer window with the same view and window is possible .

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow("http://nwserver:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/projectname/projectApp","Window",false);

//set the window position on the screen

window.setWindowPosition(300, 150);

//and show the window

window.show();

note : but there is no use in doing this because again if u click the link to action in new explorer page , again a new pop up explorer window will open .

i think for ur requirements u can create a new window and a view . finally in the linktoaction u can pop up the another window

eg:

here normal window will be EmailWindow and the pop up window is AddressbookWindow.

IWDWindowInfo windowInfo = wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("AddressbookWindow");

//create the "AddressbookWindow"

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createWindow(windowInfo, true);

//set the window position on the screen

window.setWindowPosition(300, 150);

//and show the window

window.show();

hope ur problem get resolved

thanks and regards

fistae

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fistae,

Thanks for your reply. My requirement is to open the same window and same view in new pop up explorer page. Because I am creating Level Based reports in which clicking on one link to action column will open 2nd page and there by clicking on link to action column will open 3rd level page.

If I have to create new views, then I have to totally create 3 views separately and embed these views in 3 different windows. Instead of this, I have created onlyone view and one window and trying to open the same view in new explorer page.

Is there any problem if we try to open the same view in new explorer page?

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow("http://nwserver:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/projectname/projectApp","Window",false); -

> I have done in similar fashion but this boolean value I have set to true. But you have set to false. What is the difference between true and false?

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Subashini.

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Modal window means ur component window ie creating a window that contains or display ur component window and the view Hierarchy for ur component. As per ur requirements the boolean model has to be set to true.(note : if u set to false also it will work as the url is again shows ur component window).

make sure to create a window instance for the view

eg create a attribute "popupwindow" which will having ur window instance(bind it to com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.session.api.IWDWindow).

in the action method , after creating the pop up window set the window instance as

wdContext.currentContextElement().setpopupwindow(window);

thnks and regards

fistae

Edited by: Fistae on Apr 17, 2008 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined default start plug already. But then also I am getting the same error.

I am using only one application and one view and trying to open the same window but in new explorer page.

I have written the below code in onAction:

IWDWindow win;

win = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow("/webdynpro/dispatcher/projname/OpenItemApp?,"2nd level",true);

win.open();

Could anyone suggest what could be the reason. Its very urgent.

Regards,

Subashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check to see if you have any Default plug defined for OpenItemsWinInterfaceView. If not define it, build and test it.

Kiran

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

try to remove the project from the server and again deploy it (its a guess).

u r trying to navigate from one win dow to another window like Google or any other web sites or to another window of our Application,as i am not clear with ur post.

thanks and regards

fistae

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subashini,

I have gone through your thread but couldn't find exact reason for your problem. Just want to suggest you that it may be a server problem. Please check the same with your support team or you can try by deploying and checking the same on another server.

Regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I click a link to action for more than 2 times.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.RepositoryRuntimeException: Repository Object com.zurich.fscd.Exportex/ComponentInterface:ExportexInterface/InterfaceViews:OpenItemsWinInterfaceView/InboundPlugs:Default associated via relation RepositoryObjectRelation(com.zurich.openitemsapp.OpenItemsApp, StartupPlug) does not exist.

Please suggest. Everything is working fine when I click for the first time. But when I click more than 2 or 3 times it is throwing this error. And also I am not sure when it is throwing error exactly because sometimes it is not at all throwing this error.

Pls help. Its very urgent.

Regards,

Subashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subashini,

As far as I understand you have created alink to action and you are navigating to another page through it. So you have created a plug for navigating to another view. I have also created the same but it's not showing any error even though I click it number of times. Please check the code wriiten in the on action event of the plug, also check your plug. Also, it will be useful if you can put you code in the try catch block an try to print the error message. It will definitely solve your problem.

Regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. I am using only one view. In this one view only I have created link to action for particular column and clicking on this link will navigate through next explorer window.

I have written the following code in the onAction :

IwdWindow win = win;

win=wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager.createExternalWindow("url");//url along with parameters from first page to second page.

win.open();

So I am not using 2 views to create plugs.

Still I am facing the same following issue:

What could be the problem?

Can anyone pls suggest ?

Its very urgent for me.

Regards,

Subashini.