cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring with status delivering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an scenario R/3 (Proxy) -> XI -> File.

Alls is successful in sxmb_moni, and there is nothing in SMQ1 and SMQ2, but in message monitoring ( adapter engine ) the message appears in status delivering.

The quality of service is exactly once. I checked the adapter and is in green status and the in the log the last message is Success The message status set to DLNG.

I've been searching for old messages, but for the same interface all the messages are with status delivering.

I can't cancel or resend the messages. Then I do the update but after that when I try to resend I obtain the same message "Update the status".

The adapter is an FTP connection with Connect Mode "Permanently".

Do you know what could be the problem and how to solve it? All the messages we send are in delivering status.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xavier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier Carbonell ,

i also faced same problem. In my case some other Communication channels were in error state so all messages are struct in Messaging System, all my messages status went "To be Delivering". Please check all ur Communication channels are in green.

For futher information check the below link.

If it is still not solved then restart J2EE engine.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Edited by: venkatesh bs on Apr 14, 2008 12:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshagiri,

thanks for the answer, but the problem is that the messages are in delivering status, not waiting status.

The communication channel is in green, so in theory there is connection to the FTP.

In the last message the last message in the log is Message successfully put into the queue.

Do you know if there is some way to resend the message or to cancel and send other messages that finishes successful?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while being in status in DLNG the system tries to make SLD look up like described here:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi

So maybe you should check your connection to SLD.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Xavier,

You cannot randomly delete the messaged in queue. It has to be sorted out according to the "queue id" and then delete

Also check the communication channel monitoring of each channel, so that you can pin down to exact error.

Make the ftp connection in adapter as "Connection per transfer"

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

<if there is some way to resend the message or to cancel >

goto RWB->message monitoring->Messages for component(Adapter Engine)->Display .......giver proper time interval, system and message interface.....select ur message ....there u can cancel messages or resend waiting/erroneous messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

sldcheck runs successfully.

Many thanks,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

I can delete the message by queue?

Ho can I do it?

I will try to change the connection to file transfer.

Thanks,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudeep,

the problem is that for delivering status I can't resend or cancel the messages.

Thanks,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xavier,

You can delete the messages by going to Runtime Workbench -> Message Monitoring and select the adapter engine.

I will see whether any document exists on the same and thereafter i will paste the link

I got the link to the blog by Stefan, check out might be some help

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Regards

Ramesh P

Edited by: Ramesh P on Apr 14, 2008 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with this, this may help u

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshagiri,

thanks for the answer but I don't know what is the queue id.

But I think that doing this step I would find the message with the status delivering.

Somebody has the same issue?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Make use of Conversation ID <this is your scenario> and Sequence Number as show in the blog link i gave you. If suppose some message is stuck it has to be deleted in the sequence of one particular order.

Regards

Ramesh P

Edited by: Ramesh P on Apr 14, 2008 3:25 PM