cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside of my program using LDB I am populating one internal table . I have prepared a smartform. In the for interface I have declared an internal table with the same structure as I have used in my program. In Debug mode I have checked that all the fields of the internal table which is declared inside of the program is getting populated..I have passed the internal table in the table parameters while calling the function module of that smartform. But when the program is calling the smartform then one error is displaying....that is

T_table-basic is unknown in form...

this T_Table is defined in the form interface with the same structure....

please help me.......... <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Apr 14, 2008 5:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

long back ago ,i met with the same problem and i did the previousmethod.check it once.

plz check whether u have defined the internal table in the form interface with thesame name as in LDB view.

or else create an internal table in theform interface import pamaters and give the LDB name in tables column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just create a structure as like as LDB and pass the struct into ur form

in FORM INTERFACE u have four tabs

import export tables exceptions

pass this in

TABLES

pass the internal table name in Parameter name and associated type ur ZTABLE struc and type assignment as LIKE..

then u can get the datas by looping the table u might have all line items i think.

hope this would solve ur problem.

Regards

Venkat.