cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMGX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone suggesst me the solution That If we are Extracting the refrence table record from R3 side by using MDMGX all the T table will be extracted but with table which starts from like J_1Asstd or some Structure what are the possible solution to extract those table in .xml format.

Rgds

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

MDMGX does not extract T-Tables only. It extracts all customizing tables (or domains with fixed values) that are related to a standard repository. If you need more to be extracted, you can use MDMGX for this as well. The table name does not matter. You can simply add your table in the MDMGX customizing. I'm wondering, why you want to extract structures? Structures do not contain data in SAP systems, they are used for transporting data during runtime only.

BR Michael

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I am dealing with R3_XI_MDM vendor master scenario.I have downloaded the Standard Bus. Content for the same.It has Qualified tables namely Email Adderess,Fax and Telephone

which belong to structure type SZA1_D0100 In Ecc.Please tell me how should I Extract this information.

And when i try to extract a table named J_1ATODCT and similar tables which are not the reference table in R3.I get the

XML but it says

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'file://C:/path..

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks

Rgds

Deepak

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

you can use MDMGX to extract customizing data which is usually stored in flat look up tables. The address and communication data you've mentioned is transported with the vendor records itself. As soon as you extract your vendors, this data will be available in the CREMDM IDocs.

Regarding the XML, did you try opening it with a text editor?

Best regards

Michael