cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in export billing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friednds,

I had a problem in export invoice generation. When i make export invoice, per unit cost showing as EURO but it is calculating INR ( Amount showing In INR),

Pls tell me how to slove the same, i need to calculate in EURO only both the unit cost and value.

Reg.

Eswar

Edited by: eshwar chary on Apr 14, 2008 12:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eshwar

First check in sale order for that particular item what currency is flowing. There itself, if INR is flowing, then you need to check in VK13.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Can u explain clearly, vk13 where i can check.

Reg

Eswar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear eshwar

Go to VK13, give your condition type (say PR00) and select the combination for which you are maintaining. Normally, it would be Customer / Material combination. Choose that and give the required sales area and press F8. Now you will see for that particular customer a list of products which you are selling and along side the price and currency. Check that what currency you are maintaining.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

can u tell me in this case how can i check in item category, and tell where we can assign currency in our orders, tell me in details

reg

Eswar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear eshwar

For information, you are not assigning currency in sale orders. As I already said, whatever you maintain in VK11/PR00, that will fetch into your sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks yar, i will try to sort this problem, can u give me ur personal id like yahoo or gmail.

Reg

Eswar

Answers (0)