cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created 2 orders with the same customer and the same material.

These 2 orders have the same payer, payment terms, billing date, no incoterms.

When I conduct Split Analysis in VF04, I get message saying 'Split Due to different header data'

Field Name: Combination of criteria in the billing...' and displays those 2 sales order numbers.

I also checked those 2 orders by via SE16, but it was the same.

Wherelse should I look into???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If payer ,terms of payment,material group,profit center, etc.. of each item are different,it would cause invoice split.

So also check these.

You can define split requirements in customizing with help of ABAPers other than standard requirements given in SAP in copying control.

In T-code VTFA field VBRK-VBRP(ZUKRI) is used in the billing header to store split criteria.

So look for the additional split criteria, and if not found consult your ABAP person who have implemented the logic to understand the splitting reason.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Should I also check material group and profit center be the same??

I thought only

-Payer

-Payment Terms

-Billing Date

should be the same.

Anyways...I used the same customer and the same material for those 2 orders, so material group and profit center should be the same....

I cannot find the field you mentioned In T-code VTFA field VBRK-VBRP(ZUKRI).

In VTFA, I chose the target billing type and source order type, and then go into Item category. I choose the corresponding Item category. Then I click on the Details button. Right?

I see 'Data VBRK/VBRP' and the value 001 Inv Split(Sample).

Is this the field you are talking about?

Rgd,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Takako Suzuki

In the split analysis, the two sale orders what you have seen is system is showing that in those sale orders, some data is different and hence the invoice split. I am sure, below the sale order reference, system would have thrown some more references. Can you please let me know whether you could see those details and if so, what are they??

For information, if any of the following data differs with another sale order, then you will get invoice split.

a) Payer

b) Shipping Condition

c) Exchange Rate at header level

d) Actual GI Date in Delivery

e) Inco term

f) Payment term

So definitely in your case either of the above is different and hence the invoice split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

a) Payer

b) Shipping Condition

c) Exchange Rate at header level

d) Actual GI Date in Delivery

e) Inco term

f) Payment term

are the same in my 2 sales orders.

The system tries to split those two orders because when I save billing document, some value with sales order number is stored in VBRK-ZUKRI.

A sample of value stored in this field is

''0010101X X2053000000''

I know that after X X, that is my sales order number. I don't know 0010101X X means.

It seems Copying requirements in VTFA has something to do with it, but don't know exactly.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check for the copy control between order to billing (I guess it is an order related billing) , in the copy control screen you can see there is a requirement maintained in the left hand side. Just below that there will be one more check box with an alphabet maintained. (extremenly soory, I forgot the field name). Remove the alphabet and try t do the consolidated invoice.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prase,

Thank you for your reply.

Your suggestion was very helpful to solve my problem.

The way I could solve my problem is that

1. Checked tr-cd VTFA

2. Choose Target Billing Type and Source Order Type (since it was order related billing)

3. Go into Item level by selecting the target item category

4. Display detail

5. Check the value in 'DATA VBRK/VBRP'

6. Changed the routine

Thank you for your help!

Takako

The description of this field was:

Definition

Identifies a routine that checks that certain requirements are met during the transfer of data from billing document item fields during copying.

Use

According to the routine you specify, the system checks that certain billing document item fields in the source document meet the right conditions. If they do, the system copies them into the target document.

Procedure

Depending on the type of document to be copied, the system proposes a routine for checking copying requirements. If you want the system to use a different routine, you have the following choices:

You can enter the identifying number of an alternative routine

You can change the routine itself and check for specific conditions (however, before you change a routine, you should find out where else the routine is used, so that you avoid unwanted changes elsewhere)

You can enter the identifying number for a new routine and then create the routine through table maintenance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

this can happen , if u give any reference in header-accounting

ie, VBAK-XBLNR , please check.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked VBAK-XBLNR, but there is no value.