cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing PDF...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to print a PDF document using the print function icon in CV02N. The system opens the document but does not print it.

Config, workstation application etc all looks ok.

All feedback gratefully accepted.

Thanks,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I regret to inform you that this is the standard behavior due to some changes of Adobe Reader.

The print function is only working within two steps now. So if you press the print button in CV02N then the Adobe Reader opens but you have to press the print button here again.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points for useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for the reply. Other than the manual selection of the print function in Adobe are you aware of any other work arounds or automated solutions to this issue?

Thanks

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for the reply. Other than the manual selection of the print function in Adobe are you aware of any other work arounds or automated solutions to this issue?

Thanks

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workaround is install Foxit PDF reader - available free.

In DC30 for PDF files mention PC-3-%AUTO%

In MS Explorer change the settings to open PDF files with Foxit.

In CV02N as you select print for PDF files it will directly print the file without opening it thru standard network printer.

Anirudh,

Bill - Please award if useful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member268430
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Use adobe reader 6.0. Anything higher will only display the pdf.

Kind Regards,

Lino

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bill,

you check in dc30 ; click on setup office intergation, application type print and click all the below tab.

also de4fine workstatuion application in network, select application type as print.

thanks

Regards,

nitin

award point if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But I have checked the workstation application config and all looks OK. The network and office integration have entries for print.

Rgds

Bill