cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help . Wrong company code and wrong cos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have encounter a big problem in a project. It shows that let say project A have different :

1st. company code

Req Co code : FNW and Company code in assignment tab IGW.

By right it req.co code should be IGW.

2nd. Wrong Req cost center

Req Cos center : FNWMW2201, by right it should be IGW2201.

I have adviced user to reverse all actual documents but they said it is impossible since they already paid all payment invoice.

What should i do for this project ?

*. Is there any way to transfer the cost from project A to project B (new project)

*. How to transfer the AUC from project A to project B (new project)

Please advice.

Thank you.

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transferring Cost from one Project another, you can you project settlement with respective WBSE as recevier of Cost object. Please use Project Settlement functionality.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Could you please explain in more detail ? you mean using CJ88 ?

The issue is we have problem in Project A (wrong company code and cost center) and looking for solution by creating New Project B ( with correct company code and cost center) and trying to transfer all cost inside project A to project B. Because as you know, we would like to create settlement rule for Fixed asset ?

Is there any way to transfer AUC under project A to project B?

Is there any way to transfer all cost (actual) from project A to project B ? even all material PR/PO/GR/IR under project A ? It is impossible to reverse all actual already for this project (IR,GR) therefore, we looking for solution to solve this issue.

Appreciate for your help.

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies,

You can go ahead in transferring Cost from Project-1 to Project-2 without going with Project Settlement. This will happen through accounting entry in F-02 as Project settlement may n't be ideal on this situation. Please follow the steps.

1. Make Cost posting (Same as Cost booked against wrong WBSE) to your new Project through F-02. This will lead to Cost posting to new Project with correct organisatio structure

2. Knock-off the cost wrongly posted to Project. i.e. Revese the amount of Cost posted to Projects

Use transaction f-02, make credit into some cost object & debit the WBSE from where cost has to be reversed.

In this method Cost will be posted to new Project with Correct WBSE & same amount will be reversed from wrong WBSE.

Without following two steps, in a single step also you can knock-off cost i.e. credit / debit from WBSE subjected to assignment of G/L in both company code. When you will debit cost you can assign wrong WBSE & credit will happen to new WBSE.

For assets you can also follow the above method.

Hope this solve your issue.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Answers (0)