cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in using Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a web service which has 2 methods- ListEmployess and SearchEmployees which returns array of employees.

I have imported this web service in webdynpro and I mapped response "listEmployees" to a table and working perfectly.

But the problem is that when I call SearchEmployees (this takes empId as input parameter) not able to get response for search employees. But when I test the webservice using webservice navigator it is working fine.

Also, how can I bind a response (in this case searchemployees response ) to exising table (which is already binded to response of listemployees).

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response. Even I too thought of having 2 tables and change the visibility property.

Thanks,

Shiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved this problem by creating two tables. I placed them one below the other and set the actual table visible in the corresponding action. Works fine...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your requirement is to bind two nodes to the same table, than it is not possible. You can bind the nodes to two different tables and change the visiblity of the tables whenever required.

Hope I have understood your requirement.

Regards,

Noufal