cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

memory record in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found when I log in SAP, the system sometimes can call back my previous log in record. eg:just press one letter can be call in a whole full name. How to cancel this action?

BTY, I try to log in through two computer. One can call up the previous record ,another cann't.

Why makes different?

Reward if helpful!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Ling Jhang,

1) This happens due to the frontend settings.

From any screen on SAP you will see on the top right a small square with green/red/blue lines in it.

Choose the above icon -> Options -> Choose the tab Local data,

Here, you will find that below the 'History' block ''ON'' is selected.

Change it to ''OFF''.

Logout from SAP.

Login again.

You will not find any more history shown when you put the focus or cursor on a particular field, or when you press backspace etc...

2) This history will not appear on someone elses computer other than your because its stored locally in your computer. The other computer will show the history based on whats stored in the local cache there.

**Directory for local data

This is the directory to store the input history and the cache files. The directory must exist and you must be able to write to it.

The history files like SAPLocalData.mdb and SAPLocalData.ldb will be stored direct under this directory.

The cache files will be stored under its subdirectories SAP_Cache_/Cache1, SAP_Cache_/Cache2 etc..

Pls reward points if you find the answer useful.

Thanks,

Maverick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Could you please tell me how to remove the record in menu parth? eg:lots of transaction can be traced by click on the book sign logo. How to get rid of it?

Thanks

Answers (0)