cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i download sap frontend on my laptop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiya all

i wanna download on my laptop sap frontend for practicing FICO (sap gui software)

but i dont know how it can be. could anybody tell me any wed site or method there i ll download.

pls friends do reply quickly

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can download from

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/swdc

My Company's Application Components> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.10 CORE

ZIP 50088654_4 NW 7.0 Presentation - 7.10 Compilation 2 Present. 1/2 Info 431981 12.03.2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

when i am going on this link he ask user name and password which is i dont now so how i can solve this.

pls tell me in easy way

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a secured site, you need to give your OSS user ID and password.

If you dont have and account you can Register under www.service.sap.com -> New User? Register here!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win/710/compilation2/

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

friend i dont know that what is OSS and i have gone on that link which was u given me but in form of registration he asked me " Your Relationship to SAP" am i a partner or customer which is i am not so how can i give him installation number and partner number.

please tell me a easy way or solution,,,,,,, i ll ever thankful u

i am waiting ur optimistic reply.

byyyyyyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

i have gone on that link which was u given me but in form of registration he asked me " Your Relationship to SAP" am i a partner or customer which is i am not so how can i give him installation number and partner number.

please tell me a easy way or solution,,,,,,, i ll ever thankful u

i am waiting ur optimistic reply.

byyyyyyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't think you can register without installation number and partner number.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try my given FTP link...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

so how can i get partner number or installation number.......... pls give me a suaitable solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to get installation number

login into sap system click on system -> status

under sap system information you will find what you required.

or

try the link provide by Mr. Markus no need to register for that.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep you can try the link which Markus provided

[DIRECTORY] Parent Directory

[BINARY] 50088654_4.zip . . . . . . . . . . . . . [Mar 28 07:48] 421M

I

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i did install the front end but i cant do the SAP FICO practice on it because it needs to connect to a database or back end..

Is there any way that i can install the whole sap fico from any where or is there any other way i can do the practice by using my home pc

thanks

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Frontend is just that - a frontend to connect to a system. The "system itself" must be installed of course too.

There is no SAP system for "private training use" - according to the license you need to have a contract with SAP to install and use it.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sehar,

SAP GUI is a only medium to connect to SAP server and to access it. U can not make practice only using GUI. U must have server for this.

If have server and is located on ur laptop or is located in ur local network, u have to just configure GUI with

1. Discription

2. Application server

3. System number and

4. System ID

and if u are accessing SAP server over internet, u have to mention 5th fileld along with the four mentioned above i.e.

5. SAPRouter String

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i need A to Z steps of..... Interest calcultion, Foreign exchnge, payments terms, down payments, partial payments, Dunning, house bank, taxes and other important material.

i hav done already enterprise structure confg., GL acc confg., AR, AP so now i need other material.

thanks

saher

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sehar, please post your Financials question in the ERP Financials forum at

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The is nothing like an "FI/CO Frontend". The frontend will access a backend system where the actual SAP software is running.

If you want to install a SAPGUI, you can download the from

http://service.sap.com/installation --> Frontend Components

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

when i am going on this link he ask user name and password which is i dont now so how i can solve this.

pls tell me in easy way

thanks