cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a condition record for a material and i wants to delete it.So what is the transcation code for the deletion of a condition record.

Please suggests me,Points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By transaction VK11, you can delete a condition record but it will be only mark for deletion

If you want to delete it completely. Go to IMG> SD->Basic Function> Pricing--> Pricing control --> Condition Type --> Maintain Condition type..Here in master Data there is a check box (delete fr. db.) where you will get 3 options. Select With pop up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

shafi,

you can use the same tcode used for maintaining condition record but in change mode this time. so use VK12, at the bottom you will find the deletion button, click it after selecting the condition record. Now your condition record is marked for deletion.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shafi

Go to VK12 and select the line item for which you want to delete the condition record. Now there will be a red colour (like minus) icon. Select that and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shafi

as you want to delete the price , go to VK12 ,select that line item for which you want to delete and , there will be a icon at the bottom delete beside undo button. once you click on the delete button you can see at the deletion indicator has been checked

Let me know the status

your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 13, 2008 5:53 PM