cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Maximum Number of Concurrent users for last few days?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How I can get maximum number of concurrent users which were logged in to the system (ECC 5.0) I mean I want to check the hostory for last few weeks. Is there any way to get the same? I know that I can get Cumulative number of users in st03 under Expert mode but that is the number of users logged into the system during the day. Is there any place where SAP maintians the High Watermark of Number of concurrent users reached in the system?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if these programs still exist in ECC 5.0 but I use them in R/3 4.7.

CCUINIT is used to initialize the measurement. I set it for the maximum, 30 days.

Then you can consult the stats with CCUEVAL

Hope this helps,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some expert from sdn help me by answering the question..? I was searching the forums for ECC 5.0 related questions but could not locate the same. That is the reason i have to post it here...If in wrong forum please help to put back in the correct forum..

Pravin

Message was edited by: Pravin Patil

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Are you looking for Portal statistics on lets say how many users changed their own data?

Why would you like to know the <b>concurrent</b> users?

cheers,

Noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I really missed that I have posted a question here on sdn. I wanted to know this for planning the system hardware requirements. Activities like PM ( Performance Management ) happens once a year and during that activity we see heavy user loan on the system so if I have the exact stats of 1 or 2 years data I can size the system better next time. Fortunately last 2 years PM was very smooth for us. In that look for the improvement because each time we had little extra Harware. By doing the exact analysis we can save a Cost of ownership...

I was looking for R/3 users. I could see the number in st07 but I want to know the exact number at particular time.. I believe that st07 stores only for few days.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

I also have the same requirement as having the number of users using the system in the previous month on daily basis. If you have the T-Code then do let me know.