Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switich frame work Urgent !!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have structure which is in used in switich frame work . i found that switich frame is off i.e switich postion is off for that enhance impleation i.e standard sap .

How can activate the swtich ? i.e from off to on postion.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this is helpful -

1. in SFW1, Once you create your SWITCH and assign your package and Activate it, it shows in Active mode but the SWITCH is not still Active GLOBALLY.

2. To activate it, create a Bussiness Function in SFW2 and assign your SWITCH to this and Activate it.

2.1 Here if you select the Business Function as type ' INDUSTRY ', then again you need to assign this Business Function to Business Function Set in SFW3.

2.1.1 In SFW3, Create a Business Funstion Set, and assign this Business Function to it and Activate it. But your SWICT is still it not active Globally.

2.1.2 Go to SFW5, and Activate your Business Function Set here, then your SWICT is GLOBALLY ACTIVE

2.2 If your Business Function is of type ' Add On ', then there is no need to assign it to any Business Function Set.

2.2.1 Directly, go to SFW5, click on type ' Add Ons ', and after identifing your Business Function, Activate your Business Function here, then your SWITCH is GLOBALLY ACTIVE.

But the final problem is : Once you activate your SWITCH, there is no other way to deactivate your SWICTH.

~As foud in forum.

Regrad,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Switch Framework Maintenance Transactions

To do this

Use this transaction

Create switches

SFW1

Create business functions

SFW2

Create business functions sets

SFW3

Switch on business functions

SFW5

Refer the SAP Help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/87/4b82410349213ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm.

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The required Tcode is SFW5,but mostly the basis won't give authorisation for it....you need to select which utility specific switch you need to use in a dropdown and it will list all the status...and change it there

Regards

Byju