cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have multi language versions in other system....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you let me know why do I have multi languages versions when I transported the form to other sandbox system.

Let me breif my probem. On development system I have one form and since we do not want other languages versions to come into picture so I deleted all of the languages versions and kept only original version which is 'DE' in which form was created. When i see the version logs it also shows me only 'DE' version since I deleted rest of other versions.

On development system form works fine since we want language 'DE' to be called for any language and inside the form it takes care for all the languages.

But when I transported it to other sandbox system form is not working fine since when transported it is now available in all the languages and when testing is done for this form in sandbox system it does not work since for example when testing is done using 'HU' language form gets called in 'HU' language and it is available on sandbox system and as a result form does not work since in 'HU' language form is not correct, and also when versions are seen on sandbox it shows the form active or translate in all the languages.

Is there anything that needs to be done while transporting the form...I only want that on sandbox system only version DE should be available..like the way it is in development system.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one give me a clue as to why I am having this problem.

Thanks,

Mark