cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEAR EXPIRY STOCK SELECTION BY DOCUMENT TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every one,

I have specific requirement .hope some of your comment would help me out.

my requirement is by using perticular sale order or stock tranport order document type the system should pick only those batches which are near to expiry (means i am keeping the near expiry stock in separete storage location ,less than 6 month or so) & i want this storage loction to be assigned to the document type.

Similarly i keep saleable stock ,quality stock,blocked stock,returns in respective storage locations

And for all the above stock types i have different documnet type respectively in my legacy system ,so choosing a perticular document type will pick stock only from that perticular storage location.

So basically the requirement is to assign a storage location to a document type. so system driven selction of storage locations is done & no human interventions is allowed .

please give your comments

shashi

Edited by: R Rao on Apr 12, 2008 3:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you are maintaining the near expiry stock in a dedicated/separate storage location, you can make development with the help of a userexit so that the particular storage location is determined in the sales order and the system makes availability check only in that storage location.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sankar

Can you send any documentation on this.

Edited by: R Rao on Apr 17, 2008 1:28 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its possible, You can create 1 char for Expirydate and add it to your Batch procedure.In batch searching procedure, you can mention the priorites.

Regards

Rah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahim

Can you elabrate your answer in this . When i create the specfic sales order document the storage location of concerned plant and concerned batches has to determine with out manual intervention.