Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As per our requirement---->>

We have created a Quantity Contract of 150 Ton. while we r processing a sales order with refference to the Contract it allowing us to create more than 150 quantity of Contract,,, we hav also done PGI and subsequent.... what is the setting required to control so that order quantity can not be more that contract quantity.....

how i should approach this problem to solve this ???

pls hlp

Regards

Saifur Rahaman

Edited by: Saifur Rahaman on Apr 12, 2008 4:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asak Rahman,

if u r creating release order ( order with ref, to a contract )

if you want to restrict that the whenever u enter the order qtty more than the qtty in contract available-

system should give warning message or error mssg.

find the item category of the contract-

goto Tcode:VOV7-

select the relevant item cat & Choose details,

in Value contract tab- Contract release ctrl -" B - Error Message if target value is exceeded"-

this will solve ur problem.

*reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its not working for quantity contract.......it is applicable for value contract i guess.....correct me if i m wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its not working with item category,check the copy control at item level copy item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to copy control of the Quantity Contract to sales order in the T.Code: VTAA.Go to the your item category (Ex. KMN, TAN etc,) double click on it. Check the Field "Pos./neg. quantity" it should have an entry "Positive ()". If it is "Positive ()" then only the system will deduct the open quantities in the Contract. For more info press F1 on that field.

Regards

AK

Edited by: Ayub Khan on Apr 14, 2008 12:05 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx all for ur kind response i hav found the solution

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi check the copy control for OR to Contract in item catagory level there is a field called Positive and Negative

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi . thanx all for ur suggestion.......+/_ is set to have + mark.........in copy control ' update document flow" is checked, and in item catagory level from ' KMN' to ' Zfqs' is set ....zfqs is the item cat for release order.......but still quantity contract is not getting updated

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you r saying that u have created an Quantity contract of 150 and with reference to that contract u r creating an order for 100 or more.

What is your requirement the system should restrict not to create more than 100 or 150 .

Pls give some more clarity of ur requirement.

Regards,

Ranjith