cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto lot generation for repeatative manufacturing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to learn the usage of inspection type 13...Since 03 is for discrete manufacturing –during production-, I think that 13 is for repetetive manufacturing – during production- ... But I couldn't use this inspection type (13) to create an automatic inspection lot. First I activated 13 inspection type for the material. Then I inserted an operation for the run schedule and also control characteristics. Then I create a planned order but the system didn't create an inspection lot. Also I don't know if it's true to expect from the system to create an inspection lot after planned order creation (since it's repetetive manufacturing I don't have any production order to create). But I could only create an ispection lot with source insp.type 13 by t-code MFPR. But I don't want to create manually by MFPR. Is there an automatic way to create an ispection lot for during rep.manufacturing ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In REM after RS header is abolished ( after ver 4.5) , you have to create inspection lot manually onle in MFPR.

Thers is no other method in STD SAP.

Regards

YMREDDY