cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running my application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am getting an error like below while i m running my application.

How can i rectify it?

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://cgslsvr3.cgsl.com:8020/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zsdr_cash_work_list/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system CGD : The lead selection has not been set. EP_SCH_DETAILS

The error occurred on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISEELEMENT_NOT_FOUND of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE===========CP

Method: PATH_TABLE_GET_ELEMENT2 of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE===========CP

Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system CGD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server cgslsvr3_CGD_20 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 110 -u: CT-0024 -l: E -s: CGD -i: cgslsvr3_CGD_20 -w: 1 -d: 20080412 -t: 120117 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

This means that you are trying to access the lead selection of a context

node which is not set. Just set the Initialization Lead Selection flag of that

context node so the lead selection will always be set if the node contains

elements.

if you have sub nodes then problem could be that one of these subnodes does not get filled because

the parent element is empty.

Thanks

Vishal kapoor