cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wants to add the MATERIAL GROUP(But not group1,2...5) column in the STD sales order line item screen.

Currently it is aapearing in the item details under SALES B tab page...

Shall i have to use any user exits...??? or some thing else...???

Guidance is required and points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If I want to add material group 1 at MM03 - Sales org data, where should I insert??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no SAP Std field as per your requirement.

You can make use of User Exit MV45AFZZ for the custom defined fields.

Hope it helps.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Anbu

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA01 find the program name of the table control by pressing f1 on the item field.

and select the technical information ikon. System displays the pop-up window with program name and screen number.

copy the program name and screen number and go to SE51 and give program name and screen number and enter in display mode.

Now select layout from the application tool bar, it displays the table control now in change mode select the dictionary field option and give the table name as MARA and press enter . The system displays all the fields in MARA select the field MATKL and press enter.

And select the location where you want to put the field in the table control and save and activate.

Pls take the help of abaper.

Reward points if helpful.

With Regards,

Ranjith

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to module pool program of the table control and go to layout in change mode.

And select the dictionary field MARA-MATKL and transfer it to table control and save and activate.

You will get the field in the desired table control location.

Pls reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjit,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Could you elaborate the same into more details....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have SAP screen in front of me now, but when you are in the standard sales order overview screen, just scroll to the right and check whether the material group column is listed there.

If it is, then drag and drop it to the left, so that it can be seen at a glance, and now click on the yellow,blue icon just above line item 10 (right hand corner) and save this as a variant.

Hope this helps.

Reward points for contribution if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Material Group is an item data and it may change from material to material for different line items in the sales order. What if there are different material groups in the same sales order at item level. I believe, it is not advisable.

Regarding the development, if you give the requirement properly, ABAPer can do the development for adding the field in the header and capturing the value in that field.

Thanks,

Ravi