Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccbpm block step concerns !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am having a

1.) receive step- activate correlation

2.) receive step- use correlation

3.) block with a send sync step, an exception branch for system exceptions.

wait step in the exception brach and send sync step and i defined another similar block inside the exception branch of first block to cancel the process if the second send sync step fails.

4.) send step

Here is the scenario

receive step gets a message and activates the correlation and goes into the branch. The send sync step fails because of system exception and it goes to the exception branch where it waits.

In meantime another message comes and has the same correlation id , I dont want this message to get processed until the first one has processed in the block.

How to do the serialization.Is it a built in block functionality that it should not process a new message in correlation until the block itself gets cleared of the first ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define your correlation as a local correlation within a new block step and let the first two receive steps be sinde this block.

This way, as soon as the 2nd receive step is completed, the correlation will have finished.

Regards,

Henrique.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I believe you would have to do this in the directory. In the interface determination step for the first receive step, check the box - maintain order at run time.

Just a thought.

VJ