cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LB_BIL_INVOICE form issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made my own custom form and I'm trying to figure out how to extract the right data. Looking at LB_BIL_INVOICE, I notice that it is using this code to print the address of the customer:

CLEAR GS_HD_ADR.

• get customer adress number

READ TABLE IS_BIL_INVOICE-HD_ADR INTO GS_HD_ADR

WITH KEY BIL_NUMBER = IS_BIL_INVOICE-HD_GEN-BIL_NUMBER

PARTN_ROLE = IS_NAST-PARVW.

ADRNR = GS_HD_ADR-ADDR_NO.

Does anyone know where "IS_BIL_INVOICE" is set? I know it's defined as a parameter in the form interface but I can't figure out where it's being set with its corresponding number. Is it in t-code vf02?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is_bil_invoice is a deep struicture which consists of the entire data of he invoice form,the data extraction is done in the driver progarm rlb_invoice and just passing the parametres in the form interface and calling the

function module ssf_function_module_name so as to get connected with the form.

see if tou are using a standard driver program you need not code much, just see the structure is_bil_invoice

and trace out the tables which consists of your req data and just use them and wtite simple select queries

as per your req.

see for getting the address you can just create a address node and pass the adrnr in that node so that you can get the req address.

once again i want to tell you that no need to code much ,just you can use the structure is_bil_invoice

for your req.

Regards,

Raj.