cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error (RC = /SMB11/BL_SF, FORM = , NR = )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting this error when I run the Print preview for the PO, all the customizing in MM is ok, we assigned the smartform but why this error is comming.

Internal error (RC = /SMB11/BL_SF, FORM = , NR = )

Message no. SMARTFORMS001

Please help me how to solve.

rgds

Swamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some inputs on this issue, why this internal error is comming

rgds

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HArd to even speculate. It seems to be an error related to SAP Best Practices Baseline package..it's hard even to speculate unless we debug it..

Hint: get into debugger mode while executing the function ...Put a brkpnt on statement Message and then analyze the error...

Unfortunately, it seems that I don't have this package in the systems available to me and therefore I can't debug..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes you are right this is an issue with SAP Best practice baseline package. we will try to figure out.

we face earlier that the program /SMB40/FM06P is skipped from the system.

We include this program any how as per the SAP notes but after installing this internal error is coming. We are thinking that component SMB is creating this problem as we are checking any problem in the base installation.

rgds

Swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We found that the Smartform style is not found in Production.

But the same is available in Development & Quality.

We need to transport the same to Production.

How to create the transport for this Style in Development & transport to production.

Or is it possible to include in Production.

The Style is /SMB11/BL_SF which is there in Development but not exist in Production.

How to get this in Production.

rgds

Swamy