Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using List of records in Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SOAP - XI - RFC Structure.

(SAP CRM - .Net Application).

I need to get the list of Opportunity records.

What can I do incase I don't find a proper BAPI for getting the list of Opportunity records.

Means how can I send a request to get ListOfRecords of some entity to SAP System.

Thanks,

Narendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the table you can use the RFC function: RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES

/Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

can you tell me more on How to use this RFC function:RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES as I have the tablename with me.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

import the RFC function:RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES into XI, do an interface mapping with an outbound interface, and in message mapping put the table name you are interested in as a parameter to the inbound request message of RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What will I get in return, any object or list in what format???

Thanks,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

All the rows of the table will be returned in a tables parameter of this FM. The data will be unformatted i.e the each of the table record will be put in a single row. So you need to parse the data to get the data for individual field in a tanle row.

You can see this yourself if you have access to any SAP system or XI ABAP stack itself, it need not be CRM.

Just go to SE37 and enter the name of the FM and press F8.

Then enter the name of any existing database table with some rows in it, in the field TABLE_NAME and press F8 again.

You will be able to see the results in table parameter ENTRIES.

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

If you do not find any correct BAPI, create a RFC function module in you SAP system with whatever date you need and return as a structure. Now you can import this RFC into your XI and map it with your .net data.

I guess it will help you.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I dont have access of CRM system!!!! What else?

Thanks,

Narendra.