cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition table not reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have to determine pricing through a field called External Material Group(EXTWG), which is available in material master basic data 1 view next to material group field. This field is not available in field catelog for pricing condition tables so i added this field in KOMP table and then it has come to the field catelog. Now the problem is system not picking the value from this field of material master. Condition table is generated for this field and access sequence is with green release status. Still why system not reading i am not understanding. Can anybody help me please?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

thanks & regards,

Nandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi it is ok

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you add a new field in KOMK or KOMP, they must filled via userexits FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

or FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

Otherwise the fields are not filled during the conditions access.

This fields are filled for the order MV45AFZZ and for the billing document RV60AFZZ.

I hope this will help you.

Please don't forget to give Reward Points.

Regards

Claudia

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nandam

What is the message the system is giving after creating the sales order VA01 for that condition record .

check the access sequence ,

wheather that access sequence is assigned to that condition type

go to -> item data -> conditions-> click on the analysis and see what exactly the message it is giving

let me know the status

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

srinathji, thanks for your reply,

in pricing condition analysis it is not reading Ext.mtl.group field from material master and showing with yellow extension mark. the message in that screen is

Access not made (Initialized Field).

any further suggestions plz..

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI nandanam

plz check the following

for your access sequence correct condition table is assigned or not

check wheather that access sequence is assigned to that particular condition type or not

You have maintained VK11 with which key combination ?

check wheather for that material you entered in the the sales order, for that material the same external material group is assigned or not in MMR ->basic data 1

if the external material group is different then create another condition record.

then if possible create a sales order again

let me know the status

Regards

Srinath