Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reducing Font size in Standard Texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to reduce font size of a standard text,

I used default paragraph, i want to create a new paragraph so that i can give font size to it in the standard text.

It is possible only to display attributes of standard paragraph's but i'm not able to edit them or create new one's in standard text's.

Please Suggest me how to create a new paragraph in standard texts.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Kumar Madduru.

Edited by: sai madduru on Apr 11, 2008 8:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

goto tcode SMARTSTYLES and create new pragraph format and character format with ur font style and size

and use those formats in ur fomrs when printing.

Regards

Syed A

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To reduce font size of ur standard text u can do following steps:

__1) create a style :__

a)Enter tcode smartforms.

click Style radiobutton-> give a name say ZMYSTYLE -> click on create .

b)select Paragraph format and rt click on it->select create node to create a paragraph give a name say P1 .

c)click on Font tab and enter style of font and size of font (whatever font & size u want)

d)save and activate it.

2) Now use this style in ur smartform where u r calling the standard text. For this u have to do following steps:

a)Enter in ur smartform goto-> Form Interface->Output options . Here in Style option enter ur style which u have created above i.e ZMYSTYLE.

b)Now in INCLUDE text -> go to tab general attributes ->

where u r calling standard text there is an option to enter standard paragraph and First paragraph , in both enter P1 which is the paragraph u created in ZMYSTYLE .

Now ur standard text will appear with the choice of ur font style or font size.

If u are using more than on font style in ur form then there is one more option, in this case u can specify style in the output option of ur Text element where u r using standard text, then give the name of ur paragraph as mentioned above.

Regards.

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank You Very Much for ur wonderful replies yet still i have a problem,

what i'm actually doing is generating a classiacl report and triggering an email with that output which is called from standard text and the output is converted as an pdf attachement to mail.

The pdf attachment of standard text output is of 2 pages i need to reduce it to 1 page.

I thought reducing font size would do the work..

but i realized that the output only works for scripts but not for my requirement...

If u have any ideas on this please let me know..

Reward points for helpful answers.

Thanks and regards,

Sai Kumar Madduru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank You Very Much for ur wonderful replies yet still i have a problem,

what i'm actually doing is generating a classiacl report and triggering an email with that output which is called from standard text and the output is converted as an pdf attachement to mail.

The pdf attachment of standard text output is of 2 pages i need to reduce it to 1 page.

I thought reducing font size would do the work..

but i realized that the output only works for scripts but not for my requirement...

If u have any ideas on this please let me know..

Reward points for helpful answers.

Thanks and regards,

Sai Kumar Madduru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can create a character or paragraph format in SE72 and can use them in SE71 and change the font as desired.

Shreekant