cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where i can find this parameter "javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory ", i want to remove this parameter from configtool or from oslevel but i could not find this parameter.

The parameter is effecting when we are applying KM related forums in portal,so i need to remove or change that parameter

-

I have search in java level "lib/jaxp.properties" in the JRE directory.

And I have searched in the Services API will look for a classname in the file META-INF/services/javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory in

jars available to the runtime. But I didn’t get the parameter javax.xml.parser.SAXParserFactory.

The parameter is effecting when we are applying KM related forums in portal,so i need to remove or change that parameter

-

the thing is in portal ->system information>system properties we will find the

parameter javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory =com.inqmy.lib.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

and also we have the

org.xml.sax.driver = com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser

we need org.xml.sax.driver = com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser

we have to remove the parameter parameter javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory =com.inqmy.lib.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl in system properties.

And also i want to edit system properties in portal, where we can do this.

thanks and regards,

jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sigiswald
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadishwar,

You can change this kind of configuration using the Config Tool: [Configuring Instance Properties|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/00/3ca3e81b5a4c749b860ab1ed1fb206/frameset.htm]

But please be VERY careful when changing this kind of standard configuration. Personally I would not recommend it. It's used by and likely required by the underlying J2EE engine/portal, e.g. reading configuration files when starting up. Unless you really know what you're doing, don't be surprised you get into a lot of trouble.

Kind regards,

/Sigiswald