cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S067 update problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please point me to the right direction. We have a problem where the S067 is not being updated when creating a delivery. We do get an update for S066, but not the S067, so in the customer master credit management the sales value field is not being updated (cleared) once the amount is added to receivables. We checked the config and everything looks OK, I have a feeling that somewhere down the road there was a user-exit implemented that takes the process a different road. Where in the delivery creation it should update S067? Program names or other info would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Michael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes RVKRED77 will do it, but we want it to be done automatically w/o manualy running RVKRED77.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If their is any inconsistency in updating the values then report will RVKRED77. You can setup a background job to and schedule periodically. This enable you to update the values as and when required.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per SAP notes it is not advisable to schedule RVKRED77. This program should be used as a one time fix thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you just refer notes 363343 ,755395 and check

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

as I mention this is a fix up solution, but we really want to do it the standard way. When I debugged it I placed break point at the lines where it calls the S066 and S067 updates. During the VA event it stopped both times, but during VC and VD it did not stop at all. Need to figure out why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute report RVKRED77 and check.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I think you have created new Info structure. Pl. create new documents & check. It will get updated.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avinash,

not clear what you mean?