cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUEST NUMBER

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

thanks for the solution given for horizon date.

Now i need an information on how many types of requests are there?.and what are they?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there r different types of requests

1.workbench reqeusts- for programming/table creation

2.customizing req- customizing in img will be saved in customized request

3.transport of copies- if at all the reqeust is not able to be released i.e., at the time of releasing the request if it is taking more time then we take transport of copy reqeust from the reference reqeust;

we just copy the data stored in the reqeust to other

4.relocations- i too dont know about it

reward points if useful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transporting Customizing Settings

All system setting changes are put in project-specific change requests. You can transport the system settings into other SAP Systems with the change requests. The change requests are managed in the Transport Organizer.

There are two types of Customizing change requests:

Customizing request

Customizing requests contain changes to client-dependent tables.

Workbench request

Workbench requests contain changes to client-independent tables.

You can monitor the change requests by project in the project management. The Transport requests tab contains the following functions for the current client:

Activate CTS functionality

As prerequisite for creating change requests. When the CTS functionality is active, the pushbutton label changes to Display CTS project data. When the CTS project is finished, the pushbutton label changes to Reactivate CTS functionality.

Assigned CTS requests

Go to Transport Organizer request overview, where you can create requests for a project.

CTS project object list

The project object list is unchanged. When the customizing project is finished, the complete object list can be exported.

CTS project status switch

Sets the project status switch.

End CTS project…

End your customizing project. You can reactivate it later.

See transport control by project for further information about the Change and Transport System (CTS) for customizing projects.

regards,

Siddharth.