cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of WBSE in SAP-PS from all Phase of Project from cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need suggestion for the automatic creation of WBSE in SAP-PS from each phase of Projects from cProjects i.e. multi level controlling scenario

I have done the required configuration of Define Controlling Scenario where for the project type, controlling method has given (Multilevel Controlling (Structure Element, Automatic).

But in my case only one WBSE is getting created for all phse s & project defintion of project in cProjects.

Request you to suggest me on this issue.

Regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

In customization,

Define Controlling Scenario --->

Put 99 inthe controlling level (i.e) fourth column from the left side. By default it would be 1 change it to 99. Then save it.

Then run the scenario. Hope you will get.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivel,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

In fact i got the multiple WBSE from projects of cProjects. But my requirment is each phase should create WBSE only, rather all the the Project elements will create WBSE. As each project element such as phase, tasks etc of projects in cProjects is creating WBSE which is n't relevant. Can you suggest creation of WBSE in SAP-PS from phases of Projects from cProjects only.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ranjan

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan

Would you please try the Vetrivel's suggestion again, just put level = 1 in the customizing.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Try with 2 instead 99 in controlling level.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivel,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion. I am able to create WBSE for each phse of Projects from cProjects. But i observer few discreapancy on this & required your suggestion.

1. Root WBS is creating with same numbering of Projects from cPrjects where as other WBSE created with some numerals. E.g. If Project number in cProjects is AB-1P-PQ-1000, then project definition & root WBS created in SAP-PS number become AB-1P-PQ-1000, whereas 2nd level WBSE getting created with number (190000000000000017892008). From where this number has come, i am n't getting it.

2. Whatever Cost Planning has been done in cProjects through resources is n't updating in projects created in SAP-PS where as planned cost will come in case or internal order cost object.

3. While creating WBSE, from each phase, there is little bit change of sequence such as if phases are from 1,2,,3,4,5 then WBSE is getting created WBSE-4, WBSE-1, WBSE-3, WBSE-2, WBSE-5

I will be thankful for your reply on this.

Thank you in advance.

Reards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

About WBSE number, This must be getting created from the number of Phase.

Check in cProject the phase number would be same as that being created in PS.

So create a new phase give the name you want dont forget to give number as well else system will generate auto number which could be simila to 190000000000000017892008...

Do let me know if it helps

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

1st question - It is a system generated number, you can change the number as you like.

2nd question - Have you done the configuration multilevel controlling on WBS elements for accounting correctly?. Please see the sim file and PDF file which is in knowledge share section in sap service market place. If you dont have have access, let me know your mail address. i will send the relevant config doc to you.

3rd question - Please check whether you have defined any predecessor relationship at the task.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

To the third question:

It is unfortuenately not granted, that the PS WBS get the same sequence as the Phases in the cProject, only the Parent-Children relationships is granted. The issue is known, but no action will be done in the Standard, as from the controlling view, it is not relevant.

P.S: there is a consulting note about this issue.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivel,

Thanks a lot for your valuable sugegstion. I checked the configuration, but still the problem persists. I am n't able to get planned cost in Projects of SAP-PS, whereas planend cost is availeble in case of internal order cost object. Is ther any missing in the configuration. If you could throw some more light, then it will help me.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Please let me know your configuration settings. I will check and mail you in detail.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivel,

Thanks for your prompt response. These are settings made for multi level controlling scenarios.

1. Project Type:

Accounting Intergation-accounting integration in my SAP ERP, as of relese of the project

2. Define Object Links for Accounting Integration

- 0FIN_INT_ERP_PS Single-Obj. Controlling on WBS Elements

- Search Fields OLR3_TS_PRPS_SHLP

- Proxy Class CL_DPR_OLR3_WBSELEMENT

- 0FRAME9 frame has considered

3. Controlling

- Controlling Scenarios: PS01 Costing Variant

- Then Costing Model has assigned to Controlling Scenarios

- Assignment of Cost Elements to Cost / Revenue rate

Please suggest me if i have missed some things. I am checking the planed cost in CN41 transaction of the PS module. Morever in Project in cProjects costing button is disabled & while doing calculate no planned cost os updating in Projects.

I am following role based costing process. Project Role has defined & employee assiged to Projects.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ranjan

Answers (0)