cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Table Contents to Adobe:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have WebDynpro Table element containing lots of data and on click of button it has to open in Adobe and display all the contents in Adobe Table. The problem is that i receive only one record which is lead selected in WebDynpro table. In Adobe i used one Subform ( Content type is flowed) and a table element.

Expecting right ans.

Thanks

Vinod V

Points waiting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat is the mode property u gave in adobe?

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GS,

I used the default Mode property; that is updateDataInPDF.

I tried to get the tableNodeSize and its showing the exact count; but shows only one record in adobe table.

Regards

- Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

change tht updatepdf to generatepdf and then try..and pls let me knw

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GS,

I tried as you said; But still its giving the same result.I have 8 records in WebDynpro table and i could get only on record in Adobe table;

Regards

- Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PDF form, have u selected the option "Repeat row for each data item" in binding tab.

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GS

Yes; its selected and the minimum count is 1 to max 25.

Regards

Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vinod,

Really its surprising. Everything is fine, then y its not working. here I have created a sample application regarding u r problem. Its working fine. While i am giving Updatepdf it shows only one record. In generate pdf, It shows all the records. Possible, Try to create your Interactive form again as its a simple one.

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GS,

I have added the data source with the model result node; So whether is would make any problem in this case? Do i have to specify the cardinality to the node that i added as the data source?

Regards

Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat s the cardinality value u have given? for both parent and child node...

GS

Edited by: Sathishkumar GS on Apr 11, 2008 3:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The root node cardinality is : 0..1

The child node cardinality is : 0..n

The cardinality can not be change as its a result node of the RFC call. So if there would be a problem; then how can i solve that?

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vino,

Create your own node as lik the model node. And for tht root node, set card value as 1..n and child node set card as 0..n then copy the values from the model node by using copy service and bind your root node with data src property. chk it.

GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GS;

The problem was because that i use only one node to bind to the adobe; and i added a parent node with cardinalities as specified and its working now.

Thanks

Vinod. V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you set table properties to flow content from top to bottom ?

nikhiL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nikhil,

I hope you are asking for the subform content type: Yes i have set it as Flowed..

Regards

- Vinod V