cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am implementing credit check in sales order. I want the system to block the order for delivery. So I have customized the system in that way by TC "OVAK" Value "C". But I want to use FI documents (Bank guarantees) and assign them to sales orders and sales contracts. Is it possible with simple credit check?

I have created the Bank guarantee and assign it to a sales order but the system continues bloking the order for delivery!

Do you have any suggestion, solution etc...

Thanks in advance

Mikel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System updates the credit exposure ( Which is checked against Credit Limit) based on open orders, open delivery, open billing document and open items. If your FI (open items are closed) updates the receivables value in FD32, as per standard SAP it shouldn't block the sales order for delivery, other wise it will block the order for delivery.

Cheers

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I have not explained properly the problem.

I have a Bank guarantee (Transaction code: VX11N) that covers the risk of a sales order. So I want to assign the Bank guarantee to sales order to cover the risk of that sales order. So this sales order do not sum on the credit exposure of the customer.

Regards