cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I cancel a return order or return delivery and credit for return?

If yes what will be the impact on other modules?

My client wants the detail of this scenario.

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem that relates to this issue and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

We cancelled the RE billing document, reversed the Goods Receipt, deleted the Delivery but are not able to delete or reject the sales order.

The message displayed is: "Subsequent Documents already exist."

If we disregard the message and put a rejection code in place, the order still appears on the Billing Due list and is able to be billed.

Any idea why or what needs to be repaired.

Return Order is Order-related billing and was not created with reference to a preceding document.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can cancel the credit memo, reverse the post goods return, then delete the return delivery, the reject the retrun order with a 'reason for rejection'.

Once you reverse the credit memo all the accounting docuemtns will be the same as when you posted the original invoice, when you reverse the PGR, the cost of goods sol account will be also updated (like when you did the original delivery).

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can cancel the return Order, delete return delivery and cancel credit for return.

There wont be any impact if you cancel return sales order, in canse of reverse return PGI, stock and COGS account will be affected same as normal Standard order processing. And cancelling return credit will affect the respect ac.

Regards

Prashant